Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday Stealing # 2: True or False


Q: Kissed someone on your friends list?
-  True (my sister)
Q: Been arrested?
-  False
Q: Held a snake?
False
Q: Been suspended from school?
False
Q: Sang karaoke?
True
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
True
Q: Laughed until you started crying?
True
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
False
Q: Kissed in the rain?
False
Q: Sang in the shower?
True
Q: Sat on a roof top?
-   True
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
False
Q: Broken a bone?
-  False
Q: Shaved your head?
False
Q: Played a prank on someone?
True
Q: Shot a gun?
False
Q: Donated Blood?
False
LAST PERSON...

1. You hung out with?
-  Sister
2. You texted?
Sister
3. You were in a car with?
Sister
4. Went to the movies with?
Sister
5. Person you went to shop with?
Sister
6. You talked on the phone?
Sister
7. Made you laugh?
Family, Friends, Special Someone
8. You hugged?
my pillow
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Sang?
-  Yes
2. Listened to music?
Yes
3. Danced Crazy?
Nope
4. Cried?
Nope
FIRSTS .....

1.Who was your first prom (or homecoming) date?
-  always with sister
2. Who was your first roommate?
-   my sister
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time?
-  Beer
4. What was your first job?
-  Sales Clerk
5. What was your first car?
no car
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing?
when my mother died...23 years ago
7. Who was your first grade teacher?
I can't remember
8. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
Manila, Philippines
9. When you snuck out of your house for the first time?
mmmmmmm
10. Who was your first best friend?
my sister
11. Who was your first Best Friend in high school?
Mitchel Calongo
12. Where was your first sleepover?
my cousin's house
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
my sister
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman?
My Aunt
15. What is the first thing you did when you got up this morning?
say thank you God for another life
16. First time you tied your shoe laces?
can't remember
17. Are you Facebook friends with your first crush?
-  nope
18. Who was the first person you met from the blogosphere?
Anne Thompson of Mary Anne's Musing
19. What was the first music album that you bought?
-  local..can't remember
20. Who was your first celebrity crush?
-  Brad Pitt

No comments:

Running out of time

I am so glad that tonight I finally get the time to update this blog of mine.   I am so busy and always run out of time to update my other...